This site will follow 365 days of pretty fashion related things that I encounter. Whether it is an ornate textile design, an interesting storefront display or even something out of my own wardrobe, I will include them as I see fit.
other 365 blogs
365
A Year of Emma - 2010
Knitty & Unknitty of 2010 and beyond...
Lindsey
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(30)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(24)
This Dress is Sui-eet!
This Hurts My Eyes
I've Been in a Crafty Sort of Mood
Some Reasons I Have Been Behind on My Blog
Silly Little Things
Pattern Party
Oh, the Possibilities!
My Favorite Type of Flowers are the Ones That You ...
A Trip To IKEA
Follow Me To the Gingerbread House
Whimsical Jewelry Tree
Little Bird
Oh Dear!
The Retro Birdcage
The Perfect Accessory
My Lovely Sis
Creature Feature
Squirrels Love Acorns... and Stripy Shirts
How To Brighten Up a Winter Day
Longing for a Paris Getaway
"Oh my Grandmother, what an awesome ring you have."
Flower Field
London Calling
Feejee Mermaid
►
2009
(1)
►
December
(1)
Friday, January 8, 2010
Creature Feature
The new creature I just finished making pairs nicely with this outfit.
top : Anthropologie
skirt : Anthropologie
boots : Dillards
tights : Old Navy
necklace : Betsey Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment